IMT Announces Four New Hires, PromotionApril 7, 2015
GARNER, Iowa (April 7 2015) – Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company (NYSE:OSK) and top manufacturer of service vehicles, truck-mounted cranes, hydraulic loaders, and air compressors, is pleased to announce four new hires and a promotion. These moves will help IMT continue to serve customers with high-quality products and services.
- Chad Hinz has returned to IMT in a supervisor role. Hinz will lead shift operations in body weld, body assembly, paint and parts.
Hinz has a bachelor’s degree in industrial supervision and management from the University of Northern Iowa, along with certification from the American Society of Quality. His manufacturing operations background includes roles as manufacturing engineer for IMT, quality/warranty supervisor for Viking Pump and quality assurance engineer at John Deere.
- Emily Leafstedt has joined IMT as senior engineer, manufacturing. She will focus on safety, process improvement, bill of material and routing creation, along with new product development initiatives. Leafstedt previously worked at Eaton Hydraulics, supporting assembly and paint packaging lines. She holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Iowa State University in addition to an associate’s degree from North Iowa Area Community College.
- Holly McCoy-Nelson has been hired as customer support manager. McCoy-Nelson will lead the IMT customer service and aftermarket support teams. She brings to the position quality experience in customer relationships, process improvement, leadership and project management. Prior to joining IMT, McCoy-Nelson served as inside sales, customer service and coordination manager for Graham Wood Doors in Mason City, Iowa. She holds a bachelor’s degree in organizational management from Concordia University.
- Jerry Weide has joined IMT in the position of materials manager. Weide will lead parts, scheduling and shipping teams in the development and execution of IMT materials plans and objectives. Weide brings to IMT years of experience in operations and materials management. He previously served as plant manager at Columbia Gear Corporation and materials manager for Seabee Cylinders. Weide has a bachelor’s degree in business administration/human resources from Buena Vista University and an associate’s degree in business administration/accounting from Ellsworth Community College.
- Gabriel Garcia has been promoted to senior scheduler. In his new role, he will work closely with all manufacturing departments in the development and execution of IMT materials plans and objectives. Garcia joined IMT in 2008 as a welder for military products and was previously promoted to robot operator for military and IMT products. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and operations management from Kaplan University.
“We’re excited to strengthen the IMT team with four new hires and a promotion,” said Jim Hasty, IMT general manager. “These personnel moves enhance our ability to meet customer needs and continue to lead with innovative products and services.”
For more information on IMT, visit www.imt.com. IMT is on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iowamoldtooling and YouTube at www.youtube.com/iowamoldtooling.
Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK) company, began in 1961 as a business providing new tread designs for recapping tires. The company has grown to become the leading manufacturer and supplier of service vehicles, cranes, hydraulic loaders and air compressors for tire, mining, construction, material handling and utility markets around the world. For more information, visit www.imt.com.
About Oshkosh Corporation
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. Oshkosh Corporation manufactures, distributes and services products under the brands of Oshkosh®, JLG®, Pierce®, McNeilus®, Jerr-Dan®, Frontline™, CON-E-CO®, London® and IMT®. Oshkosh products are valued worldwide in businesses where high quality, superior performance, rugged reliability and long-term value are paramount. For more information, please visit www.oshkoshcorporation.com.
®, TM All brand names referred to in this news release are trademarks of Oshkosh Corporation or its subsidiary companies.
This press release contains statements that the Company believes to be “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements other than statements of historical fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding the Company’s future financial position, business strategy, targets, projected sales, costs, earnings, capital expenditures, debt levels and cash flows, and plans and objectives of management for future operations, are forward-looking statements. When used in this press release, words such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “should,” “project” or “plan” or the negative thereof or variations thereon or similar terminology are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors, some of which are beyond the Company’s control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.