Products manufactured by IMT are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under proper use, application, and maintenance in accordance with IMT’s written recommendations, instructions, and specifications from IMT. The IMT Standard Warranty includes:
- One year labor on IMT workmanship
- One year original and replacement IMT parts
- Two years original rotary screw air end assembly
- Three years original IMT crane structural parts
- Three years paint coverage
- Five years Dominator® rust-through coverage
- Five years SiteStar® lubrication tanks structural coverage
- 90 days rebuilt parts
IMT Diamond Shield™ Warranty
For additional protection, IMT offers the Diamond Shield™ 36-month extended warranty for qualified equipment. The IMT Diamond Shield Warranty includes the following components:
- Three-year warranty on body, crane, and compressor components.
- Three-year IMT Preventative Maintenance (PM) kit oil and air filters, compressor oil, gear grease, etc
IMT warranty registration is handled by your IMT distributor, who can also provide you with the 36-month Preventative Maintenance (PM) kits required to keep your IMT product in peak condition.
Find Your IMT Distributor >>
Contact us >>